online at my blog

Sabtu, 09 Maret 2013

Rumus Tenses


Past Future Tense
Positif: S + would + V1
Negatif: S + would + not + V1
Tanya:  Would + S + V1
Contoh:
(+) I would go at 7 am when He came to my house yesterday
(-) I would not go at 7 am when He came to my house yesterday
(?) Would I go at 7 am when He came to my house?

Past Future Continuous Tense
Positif: S + would + be + Ving
Negatif: S + would + not + be + Ving
Tanya: Would + S + be + Ving
Contoh:
(+) I would be swimming at 9 am yesterday
(-) I would not be swimming at 9 am yesterday
(?) Would I be swimming at 9 am yesterday?

Past Future Perfect Tense
Positif: S + would + have + V3
Negatif: S + would + not + have + V3
Tanya: Would + S + have + V3
Contoh:
(+) I would have swum at 11 am yesterday
(-) I would not have swum at 11 am yesterday
(?) Would I have swum at 11 am yesterday?
 
Past Future Perfect Continuous Tense
Positif: S + would + have + been + Ving
Negatif: S + would + not + have + been + Ving
Tanya: Would + S + have + been + Ving
Contoh:
 
(-) I would not have been swimming for 30 minutes
(?) Would I have been swimming for 30 minutes?

Present Tense
Positif: S + V1 (s/es)

Negatif: S + do/does + NOT + V1

Tanya: Do/does + S + V1
Contoh:
(+) I drinks coffee with my father
(-) I do not drink coffee with my father
(?) Do I drink coffee with my father?
 
Present Continuous Tense
Positif: S + Tobe + Ving
Negatif: S + Tobe+ Not+ Ving
Tanya:   Tobe + S + Ving
Contoh:
(+) I am writing my english assignment
(-) I am not writing my english assignment
(?) Am I writing my english assignment?
 
Present Perfect Tense
Positif: S + have/has + V3
Negatif: S + have/has Not + V3
Tanya:   Have/has + S + V3
Contoh:
(+) I have written english lesson for 30 minutes
(-) I have not written english lesson for 30 minutes
(?) Have I written english lesson for 30 minutes?
 
Present Perfect Continuous Tense
Positif: S + have/has + been + Ving
Negatif: S + have/has + not + been + Ving
Tanya: Have/has + S + been + Ving
Contoh:
(+) She has been learning english for 3 years
(-) She has not been learning english for 3 years
(?) Has She been learning english for 3 years?

Past Tense
Positif: S + V2
Negatif: S + did not + V1
Tanya: Did + S + V1
Contoh:
(+) I saw my sister standing there
(-) I did not see my sister standing there
(?) Did I see my sister standing there?
 
Past Continuous Tense
Positif: S + was/were + Ving
Negatif: S + was/were + NOT + Ving
Tanya: Was/Were + S + Ving
Contoh:
(+) I was sleeping when my friend came to my house yesterday
(-) I was not sleeping when my friend came to my house yesterday
(?) Was I sleeping when my friend came to my house yesterday?
 
Past Perfect Tense
Positif: S + had + V3
Negatif: S + had + not + V3
Tanya: Had + S + V3
Contoh:
(+) I had written 3 articles when you visited my blog for the first time
(-) I had not written 3 articles when you visited my blog for the first time
(?) Had I written 3 articles when you visited my blog for the firt time?
 
Past Perfect Continuous Tense
Positif: S + had + been + Ving
Negatif: S + had + not + been + Ving
Tanya:  Had + S + been + Ving
Contoh:
(+) I had been repairing freezer when my friend came to my house
(-) I had not been repairing freezer when my friend came to my house
(?) Had I been repairing freezer wheb my friend came to my house?

Future Tense
Positif: S + will/shall + V1
Negatif: S + will/shall + not + V1
Tanya: Will/shall + S + V1
Contoh:
(+) I will go to hospital for visit my grandfather
(-) I will not go to hospital for visit my grandfather
(?) Will I go to hospital for visit my grandfather?
 
Future Continuous Tense
Positif: S + will/shall + be + Ving
Negatif: S + will/shall + not + be + Ving
Tanya: Will/shall + S + be + Ving
Contoh:
(+) I will be swimming at 9 o’clock tomorrow
(-) I will not be swimming at 9 o’clock tomorrow
(?) Will I be swimming at 9 o’clock tomorrow?
 
Future Perfect Tense
Positif: S + will/shall + have + V3
Negatif: S + will/shall + not + have + V3
Tanya: Will/shall + S + have + V3
Contoh:
(+) I will have swum at 6 am tomorrow
(-) I will not have swum at 6 am tomorrow
(?) Will I have swum at 6 am tomorrow?
 
Future Perfect Continuous Tense
Positif: S + will/shall + have + been + Ving
Negatif: S + will/shall + not + have + been + Ving
Tanya: Will/shall + S + have + been + Ving
Contoh:
(+) I will have been living in Holland for 5 years
(-) I will not have been living in Holland for 5 years
(?) Will I have been living in Holland for 5 years?